Tuesday, August 7, 2012

"Express and Impress"


To be in the field of mass communication is to be in a wide range of opportunities and careers. And among those, what caught my interest is Multimedia art, the area of mass communication wherein skills and creativity are so vital. So perfect for a silent eagle-eyed observer, imaginative and art lover person like me.

With one of my most favorite TV personality... Bianca G.! :)

Nowadays, multimedia is continuously evolving. It is so infectious like a disease that is becoming epidemic. How viewers were convinced to spend their fifty bucks for a so-called “royal” ice cream stick is just one of those evidences how multimedia is effective and influential to everyone.

I want to touch the lives of others, to share what’s on my mind, and I want to express it and communicate through arts; and I can say multimedia is one of it.

1 comment:

  1. Ikaw na may picture kasama si Bianca! Ganda talaga nya medyo lamang ka lang ng onteng ligo! hehe

    ReplyDelete